MK Hair & Makeup Customer T’s & C’s
1. PERSONAL DETAILS
- You will be required to give MK Hair & Makeup your full contact details, including mobile number and email address.
- By giving MK Hair & Makeup your details you give permission for MK Hair & Makeup to contact you regarding your enquiry/booking.
2. MK Hair & Makeup CONTACTS
- Your booking will be dealt with by Marie herself or another team member. She will contact you to arrange all details including availability/locations/timings etc and payments.
- Marie will give you her full contact details. If a different artist is being used for your job you will get their full contact details once the trial/job has been confirmed.
3. BOOKING FEE
- Booking fees are applicable on all wedding jobs to secure the date.
- The booking fee covers administration, saves your wedding date and secures the best available artist for both trial and wedding day.
- Once you have booked in a trial date you are required to pay the £10 booking fee to MK Hair & Makeup. A trial will not take place if the booking fee has not been paid.
- The £10 is non-refundable and does not make up part of the deposit or balance payment
- Booking fees can be paid to MK Hair & Makeup by:
- Bank Transfer:
Sort Code: 52-30-27 Account Number: 35665270
Please reference your booking number and surname.
- Cash if booking in person at a Wedding Fair.
4. BRIDAL TRIALS
- Your first bridal trial is included in the bridal cost. Most hair and makeup trials will be completed within 3 hours – if a trial goes over 3 hours, at our discretion, we may charge an additional £30 per hour fee.
- Trials for bridesmaids and mothers are charged at £50 for the first hour and £30 per hour after that. This is payable on the trial day payable direct to the artist and is non-refundable.
- 2nd trials for brides are charged at £50 for the first hour and £30 for each hour after.
- At the end of a successful trial, you are required to pay MK Hair & makeup a non-refundable deposit.
- The deposit is £150 for hair and makeup or £90 for either hair or makeup.
*If you are undecided or not happy with the trial and the artist is unable to achieve the look you desire, there is a fee of £50 plus travel expense payable direct to the artist on the day (this is non refundable). Undecided brides must decide within 3 working days, they must then pay the remaining balance of the deposit, within another 2 working days.
- The deposit is payable by cash only on the trial day.
In extenuating circumstances, if you are unable to pay at the trial you will be required to sign a copy of the booking form stating you do want to book for the wedding and will be paying the required amount within 48 hours.
5. DEPOSIT FOR OTHER BOOKINGS
- Deposits are required to be paid for The Glitter Ink Bar (£80 for both £50 for either the Glitter Bar or Ink Bar, Proms (£10-£25 per person) and Special Occasions (£10-£25) at the time of booking. Payments can be made via bank transfer into the NK Hair & Makeup account. These deposit payments are non-refundable.
- Marie & her team will not travel to a booking unless the appropriate deposit payment has been received.
6. TRAVEL COSTS
- Travel is charged at 40p per mile for a return journey. This is applicable for both trials and booking days. Prices are calculated from the artist’s base. If the job requires a train or plane for the artist to get there then the cost of the ticket is applicable.
- For international jobs where the work requires the artist to travel via plane, train or ferry then the cost of the appropriate tickets is payable by the client, this also includes accommodation where necessary.
- Travel should be paid directly to the artist by cash on the day unless flying to the job. In this case, the client is to settle the agreed travel expense where a ticket is required within 4 weeks prior to the job via bank transfer.
- Travel costs within the UK are negotiable
7. BANK HOLIDAYS AND SEASONAL HOLIDAYS
- A 20% surcharge will be added to the sub-total fee (minus travel) for any bookings that take place on a Bank Holiday or Seasonal Holiday such as Easter Sunday.
- These costs are negotiable.
8. PEAK SEASON MINIMUM SPEND
- *There is a minimum spend of £350 during peak seasons and Saturdays during peak time.
9. BALANCE PAYMENTS FOR ALL BOOKINGS
- Final confirmations are done within the final fortnight to a week of the booking date.
*The client has from the date of booking up until no later than 6 weeks prior to the job date to confirm final numbers. Whatever numbers/requirements are confirmed at this stage on the booking form are viewed as final and must be paid for in full.
- The final balance can either be paid on the day in cash or by bank transfer no later than 24 hours before the job date. –Marie/her team member will provide the account details. *A transfer will not be accepted any later than 24 hours prior to the job date, therefore, cash must be provided on the day in this case.
- Please use your booking number and full name as a reference, and inform Marie or a member of her team that you have made a bank payment.
- Receipts can be issued by email on request
10. CANCELLATIONS AND ISSUES
- If you need to cancel your booking, any deposit paid is non-refundable. There is no cancellation fee on the condition that you can cancel anytime up until 3 months before the job date. If you cancel within 3 months of your booking we will charge you 30% of your total booking and this will increase to 50% if cancelling with 4 weeks of your booking
- If you have a complaint following your booking please direct this to Marie or a member of her team first so we can resolve the issue as soon as is possible.
- In the unlikely event that a job is cancelled by the artist due to sickness, emergency, or bereavement and a replacement cannot be found then the customer will be refunded all monies minus the £50 trial fee and any travel expense already taken.
- In the case of a force majeure or frustrated contract where a job cannot be fulfilled including wedding cancellations due to conditions out of our control (e.g. weather, travel disruption/restrictions, breaching of Government laws/guidelines, natural disaster) all deposits paid are non-refundable. Where possible MK Hair & Makeup will co-operate with suitable replacement options to aid the client. If the client wishes to dismiss all other options, or the artist is not available due to the changes MK Hair & Makeup will not be held responsible for the circumstances.
- If a booking is postponed by the client MK Hair & Makeup will attempt to move to a new date and/or find a replacement artist and look at all options to best aid the client. If the original artist cannot do the new date given by the client or a replacement cannot be found and all other options are unsuitable the booking will be marked as void and cancelled. A date postponement charge will be at the discretion of the artist.
- MK Hair & Makeup may contact you after the booking for a review/questionnaire.